HellFire Android 4.3 Custom ROM for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
If you’re looking to update your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware then you’ve came to right place. To increase performance and optimize/customize looks of your Tab 2.0 7, you should try the new Version of HellFire Android 4.3 Jelly Bean base custom ROM. The newer version comes with many bug fixes, improvements and speed hacks which in results gives good improvement in Tab performance and stability.
HellFire Android 4.3 Custom ROM for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is CM 10. 2 based custom ROM with many extra features along with stock features. With new features it comes with latest version of OS too, Android 4.3, that means you’re flashing latest version of Jelly Bean OS also. HellFire ROM is distributed by third party developers and have not links to Samsung Official updates. So, if your agree to install, then our this guide will teach you to update your Tab to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS using HellFire custom ROM.
Well this is not official ROM (meant not developed by Samsung), so it might be some way different from the original, so be sure to update you device. As said it is not Official, but it good as original, the ROM is very stable, provide high performance, increase touch sensitivity and bring tons of new features to your Tab. The ROM was tested on may Tab 2 7.0 and users reported that it works perfectly and very smooth. So there is no risk in install it on your device.
Our tutorial is perfectly written and in order to update your device successfully, it is highly recommended that you follow each of the listed step very carefully and not merged them. Well as we said above, this custom ROM do not have any bugs or problems, but if in case you don’t the new interface or found some bugs and problems or if in case your device gets damage after install it then we will be not responsible for that. Our guide is only meant for education purpose, so do it on your own risk.
- This ROM only built for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and meant nothing for any other device or tab. If flashed or installed to any other device then it can cause some serious problem which can cost your money or it can brick your device completely, so don’t try this ROM on other device.
- For installation, Root is required. Because it is a Custom ROM, for successful and complete installation it requires root access to install it files in system area. So first root your device and then further follow the guide. Remember, root process will void your device warranty and to get it back you have to remove the root which can be done very easily by following un-rooting guide.
- It is recommend to make backup of your current ROM, if any case something goes wrong the you can easily switch back to your old ROM. To make backup of your device, turn off the device and boot to recovery mode (look installation guide step no. 2 to enter into recover mode) and there you’ll backup options. Using them backup your current ROM and you’re done for further process.
- Enable USB debugging under settings->developers options-> check the USB debugging box. It enable your Tab 2 7.0 to have connection with other devices like computer and laptops. So, make sure you enable it.
- It is highly recommended to make backup of your saved data on internal memory of device. Because installation process will pass through wiping of internal memory which will erase it completely. So, make sure saved your documents, SMS, MMS and contact to safe place from internal memory.
- Your device should have at-least 50% charging for complete process. It can be very dangerous if you Tab gets turned off during installation, it can be damaged or bricked.
How to update Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to Android 4.3 with HellFire Custom ROM firmware
- The installation process is very easy. Firstly download both the zip files ( HellFire custom ROM firmware and Google Apps) and put them to SD card of you device.
- Now turn off your device and boot recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume UP + Home Button + Power Button at same time until you see the Samsung Logo. I hope you’ve entered to recovery mode successfully.
- Now under recovery options, first look for “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”, perform both the operations by confirming each of them.
- Now under advance setting, confirm and perform “wipe dalvick cache”.
- Return back to main menu, there select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”. Browse and select the download HellFire Custom ROM zip file and confirm it for installation. The installation process may take several minutes to complete, so don’t get panic.
- After it completes, go back to main menu and again select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”. This time select Google Apps zip file and flash it.
- Get back to main menu and select “reboot system now” and you’re done!
You have successfully updated your device Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. So that’s all about our guide on how to update HellFire Android 4.3 Custom ROM on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. If you needed any assistance regarding your phone then let us know via comments.